Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Palio d'Asti Happy Hour


http://www.paliodasti.com/happyHour/index.html

Yesterday I went to Palio in FiDi with Trish for Happy Hour. She had told me about the HH special and I really had to go there myself to believe it. For every 2 drinks you order, you get a free pizza!

They have a nice selection of proprietary cocktails ranging from $7-$9 and a mix of Italian and California wines by the glass. She ordered and Elderflower Gimlet ($7) and I ordered a glass of California Cab ($13). We decided to go with the Pizza Siciliana (Berkshire Pork Fennel Sausage, Fire Roasted Peppers, Smoked Mozzarella, and Tomato Sauce). It was pretty tasty. I would never actually pay for this pizza (no where near worth $17), but can't really complain when its free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm. I love PIZZA!!! And free pizza no less

claire said...

i clicked the photo for the full-screen version. it was GLORIOUS